What is the best expiration date management software?
Expiration Reminder is an alternative for XpiRem
Expiration Reminder is a more feature-rich and reliable alternative to XpiRem that puts control in your hands. Built specifically to track expiration dates.
Built to last
We've been around for 9+ years and know the ins and outs about managing expiration dates, sending automatic notifications and how to keep your company compliant.
We provide a 99.7% availability so you can count on us when work needs to get done. We guarantee your reminders will go out at the right time.
No hidden fees
Only pay a single fee every month and that's it. Email and text reminders are included.
XPIREM ALTERNATIVES: LEARN WHY EXPIRATION REMINDER IS BETTER
If you're looking for a XpiRem alternative, then you're in the right place. XpiRem and Expiration Reminder are both products that help sending reminders for expiration dates and increase your productivity.
XpiRem and Expiration Reminder share many similarities. First and foremost, they both provide a way to track document expiration dates and send automatic email and text reminders.
Expiration Reminder was built to be customizable. No business or company is the same so anything in the application can be changed by yourself or by us if you need help. This includes the reminder frequency, the content of the notifications, who gets notified, what departments get reminders or even our powerful report builder.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN XPIREM AND EXPIRATION REMINDER?
- Expiration Reminder was built specifically to track document expiration dates.
- Expiration Reminder is reliable and can be accessed 24/7 with nothing to install.
- Expiration Reminder does not lock customers into contracts.
- Expiration Reminder doesn't sell your data.
- Expiration Reminder provides unlimited chat and email support with a dedicated team for free.
- Expiration Reminder keeps your data secured and protected.
- Expiration Reminder is SOC2 and HIPAA compliant.
- Expiration Reminder integrates and sends notifications to Microsoft Teams and Slack.
- Expiration Reminder has Single Sign-On for Azure AD, Okta, Rippling, Workday, BambooHR and more.
- Expiration Reminder has a Zapier connector to integrate with 5,000+ apps.
- Expiration Reminder has native integrations with Microsoft Outlook, QuickBooks, Xero, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Asana, Trello and many more.
- Expiration Reminder can receive email and SMS replies from contacts and you can reply back.
- Expiration Reminder has compliance features and reports to make audits a breeze.
- Expiration Reminder has a dedicated report builder.
- Expiration Reminder has the ability to create custom roles and assign permissions to users at the record level.
- Expiration Reminder allows having multiple dashboards using workspaces to separate data.
- Expiration Reminder has an AI engine to recognize expiration dates from PDF and scanned documents.
- Expiration Reminder has an exception calendar to control on what days notifications are sent.
- Expiration Reminder has native mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Expiration Reminder has Two-Factor authentication or 2FA on all our plans to keep you data secured.
EXPIRATION REMINDER IS A SOFTWARE YOU CAN RELY ON
When it comes to ensuring compliance with employee certifications, contracts, insurances, and license expiration dates, you cannot afford to take risks with unreliable software. While some of our competitors may experience downtimes that last for days, at Expiration Reminder we are proud to offer a robust and reliable solution with a 99.7% Service Level Agreement (SLA). This means that our application is guaranteed to be available and fully operational 99.7% of the time, providing you with the peace of mind and reliability you need to keep your business running smoothly and stay compliant with all necessary regulations. With Expiration Reminder, you can trust that you are making the best choice for your compliance tracking needs.
Yes, that's right. We'll help you import all your XpiRem data into Expiration Reminder at no extra charge. Just contact our support team for more information.