A happy employee is a productive employee. So how do you ensure you have happy employees? The answer is quite simple. You appreciate their hard work, you acknowledge their performance, you keep a happy culture, you understand their challenges, and you value them for their contribution. None of this, however, can be expressed explicitly through money or bonuses because monetary benefits don’t tend to create any lasting impact. Sure, it keeps an employee stuck in a job, but it doesn’t motivate them to do their best. In fact, most employees feel extremely stressed when they have good money in a job, but not enough motivation to do their work well. This is why it’s so important to boost your employees’ morale and to ensure that they have strong reasons to do their best at their work.
While there are plenty of ways you can motivate and help employees excel, appreciation messages are one of the most important ways to make them feel great. A word of appreciation enhances people’s morale, gives them a good ego boost, and encourages them to do better.
Here’s a list of some of the coolest employee appreciation messages that boost company culture, enhance employee motivation levels, and ensure maximum productivity.
Nearly all employees are committed to their jobs. Excusing those with serious psychological problems, employees at a workplace are generally committed to getting their tasks done on time. This is why late-sittings cultures developed around the world as people worked hard round the clock to achieve their organization’s culture. Unfortunately, though, their commitment is often taken for granted and they are never given the due acknowledgment that they deserve.
Despite that, they never complain and always work hard to prove themselves. So, cut your employees some slack and try to appreciate them with kind messages. Do not, however, restrict these comments only for those who stay late or those who work over the weekend. Do this for people whose work speaks for them. Here are top 5 messages you can use for acknowledging commitment.
- Your commitment to your job makes us proud! We value your input and love to have you around to make us realize how important it is to stay committed even when faced with tight deadlines and difficult challenges.
- Thank you for everything you do. Your dedication to meet deadlines, your commitment to make every hour at work count is deeply appreciated. We love what you do and we hope you continue to give your best.
- Commitment is about doing your best and not abandoning ship even in the worst crisis. You have shown us commendable commitment during this time and we want you to know that we are happy to have you with us.
- Thank you for the late hours, the weekends, and all the extra time you gave to achieving targets. We love your commitment, but we also want you to stay happy and healthy. Here’s a coupon for your favorite spa and massage center! Take the stress off those muscles and come back rejuvenated.
- Your relentless commitment has inspired all of us to do our best regardless of the challenges we face. You continue to inspire us and gain our admiration with your work and dedication.
On a Positive Attitude
Positivity is a rare trait that very few acquire. People are usually pessimistic, sarcastic, rude or downright difficult when it comes to dealing with team members. This causes a negative impression in the organization, and an otherwise happy atmosphere becomes filled with negativity, grudges, and frustration. That being said, companies should learn to train negative employees to move towards positivity while appreciating people with positive behavior. Note though, that this shouldn’t be given just because an employee is happy-go-lucky, but rather when their positivity has helped calm a crisis, solved a problem or gotten the company through a tough time.
- Positivity is infectious, and you have clearly infected us with your positive attitude. Your reluctance to fail, your desire to persist, all the while keeping a smile on your face defines our company’s culture to remain positive even in the face of adversity.
- Your positivity helps us believe that goals can be achieved and success can be attained if we really believe in them and work hard to make them come true. Thank you for keeping faith, boosting morale, and doing your best!
- You’ve got a winner’s attitude! No problem is too complex to solve, no mountain too high to climb. You clearly show determination to beat the odds and we love it.
- You clearly don’t let problems limit you. We appreciate your relentless efforts and hope you keep the spirit alive with your determination.
- Your healthy perspective, your objectivity, and your empathy make you a valuable asset to our team, and we appreciate your visionary contributions.
On Excellent Team Work
Organizations are no longer working on a solo basis. People are increasingly required to work in teams and achieve common objectives and therefore, being an efficient team player is a much-demanded soft skill. If you’ve got employees who work exceptionally well in a team and have achieved the admiration of their team members, you need to appreciate their skills. Some good teamwork messages could be:
- Your team loves you and admire your positivity, your patience, and your helpful nature. Thank you for your wonderful team spirit.
- Your people skills and your excellent communication skills make you an invaluable team member. We need more of people like you!
- Your ability to coordinate with remote team members and getting them aligned and onboard with tasks is truly commendable. We are happy to have an efficient team player with us.
- We love what you do for the team every day. Motivating them, helping them solve problems and of course being there for them. You truly are a valuable team player.
- Your ability to listen to others’ ideas with concern and an open mind creates an environment of mutual respect where relationships flourish.
On Excellent Management Skills
Managing tasks, deadlines, people, and juggling through the day requires excellent management skills. If you’ve got employees who are able to simplify processes, align tasks, and ensures a smooth process, then you’ve got a gold star. Appreciate your employees and never let them go!
- Your management skills have left us in awe, especially your ability to prioritize and get things done within said deadlines.
- Project management goes beyond graphs and sheets. It’s about being able to manage people, tasks, and resources without losing your cool. No one does it better than you.
- The processes you have created has given us a more focused direction. We have grown stronger thanks to your efforts.
- You have the ability to take any project from start to finish without compromising on quality, deadlines, and accountability. We admire your skill.
- One of the most important traits is the ability to organize, simplify, and make work doable. No one does it better than you.
Other Appreciation Messages
For every project, every task, every innovative idea or every step your employees take, appreciate their efforts.
- Thank you for that brilliant idea to solve a mind-boggling problem. Love your quick-thinking!
- Anyone can be creative, but very few can be artistic, and you are one of them.
- Your negotiation skills are seriously commendable. Thank you for getting us an amazing deal at the most reasonable budget.
- Thank you for taking ownership of your work. This clearly indicates that you take ownership of your success.
- Thank you for taking the initiative, beating the odds and taking the company to new heights of success. It’s about time your contribution is duly rewarded.
- Great job there! Your strategic planning has helped us achieved double the expected ROI this year. We owe you a tempting bonus!
- Your ability to nip problems in the bud has helped us build better products and deliver excellent services to our valuable customers. Your contributions have made us way better today than we were years ago.
- Thank you for being a teammate. Your team admires your efforts and the company values your contribution.
- You are our problem-solver. Thank you for your quick responses, your excellent analytical skills and your ability to turn problems into opportunities.
- You have never been complacent in your role and have always strived to learn more, experiment more and do more. We thank you for all the new tools that you’ve equipped us with over the years. Love your contribution.
With our list of 30 employee appreciation messages, starting sending out emails or appreciation cards to your employees. Thank us later!