Customer Support Specialist
We’re seeking a hard-working Customer Support Specialist to help customers troubleshoot tricky (and not-so-tricky) problems all day, every day. This is an entry-level position, but prior experience working with customers is a must. The ideal candidate is comfortable switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. In this role, you would be the heart and soul of Expiration Reminder.
Expiration Reminder is the leading web-based platform for managing document expiration dates. Our software gives organizations the ability track, manage and send automatic email and text notifications when documents are about to expire, maintain compliance with regulations and keep vendors and customers complaint to company policies. Hundreds of organizations around the world rely on Expiration Reminder to track expiration dates. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes compliance rules, roadmaps, policy acknowledgement, document scanning and more that will help companies stay compliant.
- You’re a superhero, but with a computer instead of a cape. You’ll clarify the customer complaints, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, then follow-up to make sure the issue is resolved.
- Respond to email tickets, online chat or phone calls to help Expiration Reminder customers with their issues.
- Participate in writing excellent help documentation—both for internal use and for our customers.
- Create help videos to guide customers on how to complete a task and complement help documentation.
- Help customers import their current spreadsheets into Expiration Reminder to get them up and running.
- Log tickets with the development team and escalate appropriately based on the impact of the issue.
- Become an Expiration Reminder power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself.
- Perform online demos for potential customers.
- Perform online training and onboarding sessions for current customers.
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience working with customers.
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team.
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Excel and using formulas for formatting dates, vlookup or removing duplicates.
- Familiarity chat, CRM and help desk platforms.
- Occasional face to face meetings.
- Must be an Ontario, Canada resident.
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical benefits (dental, vision and drugs).
- Market compensation commensurate with your proven abilities.
- This is a full time position with a set schedule.
How to Apply
Follow this link to apply: https://www.expirationreminder.net/careers/customer-support-specialist/apply